BEING BROKE IS A WASTE OF A LIFE!
The following is a list of the top 15 principles of the rich:
1. The Broke think everything is too good to be true, while the rich think
that getting a job sounds too bad to be true.
2. Broke people give up when things don’t go their way; a few
disappointments and they are onto something else, saying things like “it
wasn’t for me.” The rich work harder and become more determined when things
go bad, and understand that you have to take the bad with the good to make
3. Broke people always have an excuse. Rich people say “my fault” and refuse
to make excuses.
4. Broke people think that not getting what they want is OK. Rich people are
disgusted at the thought of not getting what they want and will do whatever
5. Broke people always have to talk it over with their broke friends to make
sure no one will make fun of them if they make a decision. Rich people think
for themselves and could care less what their broke friends think.
6. Broke people are never coachable and teachable. Rich people are always
learning, even when the money starts coming in, they never stop learning
from those who were there first.
7. Broke people are scared of others. Rich people entrust in others and know
that other people are crucial for their success.
8. Broke people are always procrastinating; they would rather talk about it,
read about it, think about it, but never seem to do anything. Rich people
hate doing anything but getting it done.
9. Broke people are glad when the day is over. Rich people love when the day
10. Broke people think rich people are lucky. Rich people put themselves
into a position to be “lucky,” and then work hard to make the “luck” show
11. Broke people work by the hour. Rich people work by the month. Broke
people want to know that after 1 hour of work they have something to show
for it. Rich people find broke people who think like that and make them
12. Broke people get excited they just got hired. Rich people think it is
funny that someone could be fooled that easily; they are just making the
rich person richer.
13. Broke people complain a lot. Rich people are thankful that no one shot
at them today, they didn’t have to fight in a war, and that they don’t have
14. Broke people are too concerned about what other people are doing. Rich
people are only concerned about what they can be doing to get more done.
Broke people think that if no one is doing something, it must be wrong. Rich
people think that if no one is doing something, it means more money for
them. Broke people think that if everyone (all 200 people at the meeting in
a city of 1 million) is doing something, it must be saturated. Rich people
think that broke people aren’t too bright.
15. Broke people think it is OK for other people to live where they want to
live, drive what they want to drive, and do what they want to do. Broke
people are OK with the fact that they can’t do these things. Rich people get
sick just thinking about being average. Broke people think that other
people’s opinions are worth more than their dreams. Rich people know that
their dreams are worth more than other people’s opinions.
“To be rich, you must learn from the broke and do not do what they do nor
think how they think.”
NOW THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU!
Or choose BROKE: www.Monster.com
My gut tells me you rather RICH!
To Your Success,